When I started this blog one of my aims was to share Knowledge through it … I wanted readers to learn nice things from the blog :) … but then I realized … one who truly wants to learn (how to make his life better) can learn from anything and everything … !!!

I remember Saleel bhaiyya mentoning that Guruji says there is knowledge in each and everything … (Q : Guruji, if there is knowledge in everything … what can we learn from … chocolate ?!? Guruji : Chocolate teaches you to be, at the same time, both firm and sweet :) !! Guruji is Mind-Blowing isn’t He ?? :) )

Saleel bhaiyya encouraged us to play a game … look around us and try to take knowledge from everything … fans, lights etc .. :) (This game becomes playable if you are regular with your kriya and have done an advanced course or two) … Follwing this train of thought, I decided to try my hand at this … and here is some ‘knowledge’ I have gained from simply observing the things around me :) … here goes :

GROUNDNUTS (which I bought from ANC) : negativity (undesired part) is only the outer shell … people are very good (tasty :) ) on the inside … we should look only at the positives …

GUITAR : make noises only when required :) ... be a perfect instrument of the Divine … when not required, be totally inactive, but when needed … deliver 100% !! (Like for ex. , don’t worry or think about studies when not studying … but when studying, give ur 100 % … a guitar makes a sound only if it is played :) … this one has been quite useful to me !! )

TOILET SEAT : Accept whatever shit (garbage) people throw at you … and then … Flush it away (otherwise you will stink … so do your kriya regularly !! :) )

A TREE : hide your roots and share your fruits !! (kabir’s doha : as a tree bears more fruits, its branches bend lower, so as a man becomes more successful, the more humble he should be !! )

THE MOON : be cool, calm and detached … a quiet witness to everything …

Jai Guru Deva !

love,

vishesh