hm....after a LOUSY weekend(cp online test; by evening i had caught a terrible cold ), the first two days of the week were VERY eventful...all the events were happening online though.....by monday i was terribly ill....(right now i was on my wat to attending my first class of the week, and it got cancelled...so here i m in ipc). Ya, coming back to EVENTFUL online stuff....i could literally see the love for me in every YES!+ volunteers status message....what was even better was the unity between them....EVERY SINGLE VOLUNTEER'S STATUS MESSAGE was about me....and the best part being that only 2 of them knew what exactly the status message meant...but i wont deny, i got majorly pissed off on tuesday morning....woke up with a terribly heavy head, a stuffed nose,and shivering coz i was running temperature.. .....it was crazilY foggy(pathetic use of adjectives,,...but its ok)for a november morning..(had to collect my test paper, thats the reason i was up early)...and the moment i stepped out of my hostel...people walk up to me and ask for a clarification of y a lot of ppl have a weird status msg abt me....i explained and moved on...and a fresh bunch of ppl wanted clarification....i was MAD at shashwat n harshad...the GITS dint know where to draw the line.......looked like half of bits knew abt the status message by now.......

I came back after collecting my es paper...( i am sure if pavan reads this, nothing would interest him more that to know how much i got..GHOT ), had a nice sleep.....woke up....went online...and yet another guy asks me what with the status msg......

thats when i realised...man... our YES!+ team ROCKS.....coz....jokes are cracked only on those who can take it...and only if you love some1 so much that you would love to pull their leg....THANKS for your love guys....and secondly...it was great to see all these guys gang up "against" me.....i really hope we have real great work happening in future....and now its time for my mech sol class....and for those of u who are wondering y such a strange title....stop being an idiot....