Harsha Vardhan M V is a YES!+ volunteer who started courses in his campus - BITS Goa. He had come to Chennai for his PS ... planning to stay at his friend's aunt house during the summer. But this friend of his got his PS in Rourkela Steel Plant & Harsha was stuck at Chennai without accomodation ...

I had chosen my PS at home in NML, Chennai and on the first day at PS I met Harsha ... and the first thing I asked him was "Don't you check your gmail ?". Now thats quite a wierd thing to ask when you meet for the first time ... but I reminded Harsha that we had first met in the 2007 winter break @ Bangalore Ashram. I had found out previously that our PS stations were the same, and had invited him (via email) to spend the summer with me.

For me and Harsha, PS is more "Perfect Summer" than Practice School :). I had just finished my worst BITSian semester, and was going home for the first time since my dad expired (in Feb) ... the atmosphere at home was extremely murky and gloomy & I was looking ahead at what could have been a torrid summer ... but thanks to Mr. G, that was not to be !! HE sent along a 'lamp' who had done 4 adv courses & organised 4 courses in his campus ... to brighten up my dark home :).

My mother got another son, my brother added one more player to his gully cricket team :) and I had got a friend (what a friend !! ) to spend time with :) ... Harsha is an extremely sweet guy, very humorous, finds Chennai girls too "traditional" (and yet his crush is a Chennai girl !! ... no wait, its a hyd girl now, isn't it, Harsha ? )

We ate together, slept together, did seva together, attended weekly satsangs, shared Guru stories and Seva stories and Bau stories, had plenty of 'adventures' with pretty girls (a rare breed in Chennai) ... those 2 months were heavenly, flawless ... as if out of someone else's life :) ... a memory to cherish !!!

You can see Harsha's version of the PS here. It covers a lot of beautiful moments i have missed out here !!!

Now, what could have been more perfect ?

JGD,

Luv,

Vishesh