This post marks the beginning of a series ... a series of posts about the adventures me and Rahul have had, when we went from pilani all the way to Delhi (a 6 hour journey) to volunteer for YES!+ ...

After the third YES!+ course here at Pilani, I got a call from Saleel bhaiyya saying that a volunteer training session is to be held in Delhi for the upcoming Utsav, and asking me to come ... so I asked around other volunteers in the college ... none of them were willing to come ...

Soon it was 11 PM on Saturday night (the session was on Sunday morning) and I decided that I didn't want to go alone ... but then I found out two friends of mine are going to Delhi (for a different purpose) ... still I was apprehensive about spending a day alone in Delhi (how laughably childish that looks to me now !!) .. with an uncertian mind, I asked Saleel bhaiyya what exactly will happen there, how far is the place from the bus stop etc.. .... Saleel bhaiyya patiently explained everything ... I told him I wasn't sure that Ill come ... then he said "Aye Vishesh, aaja na !!"

That did it. Now I could not say no. So at midnight I decided to board the 1 o clock bus, without asking permissions, secretly jumped a college gate ... and set out for the bus stop ...

To be continued :) ...