Hmmm.... STAND OUT - its not only my name on dc, its also something I've started to believe in after coming into AOL... frankly not immediately after my first YES!+.I kept doing kriya, slowly started to volunteer and then came the time for my first advance course!Looking at Bawa and Dinesh bhaiyya and of course Guruji(He was there only for a session) I was in sheer awe. It inspired(and still does) me to the core!


And getting to know many extraordinary figures like Rashmin bhaiyya, Vikram bhaiyya made me more and more determined that I don't want to be just another guy with good job, a 'well settled life' even if spirituality is a part of it!!

I decided that i want to STAND OUT from the rest of the crowd... I've learnt to DREAM BIG and have a vision for myself(well... what 'my' vision is a secret lets see if we manage to stick together you'll know it anyways), most importantly support it with action! Cause in AOL we just don't talk... we are among the good people who actually go out and ACT!



By and by as i watch my friends and others speaking and worried(actually terrified) of jobs and placements i laugh to myself! I feel they're still stuck in small little things not realising their true potential...

I don't want all of you to commit the same mistake! All of us having done the YES!+ and having Guruji by the side... should dream big, achieve big... without losing the knowledge,wisdom and STAND OUT from the normal crowd!

love
rahul
Jaigurudev!