Jaigurudev!!

My name's Rahul(of course a student of BITS-pilani)... I'm forced to follow this formality of introducing myself cause i see one follower who seems to be non pilani... correct me if u are!(do it by commenting).I'm here to add onto the good work Vishesh has been doing by creating and contributing to a YES!+ blog.

I think its a great platform where all of us(the YES!+ participants and volunteers) can keep in touch. Its fairly obvious with the number adding up its an uphill task to keep all of them included and make them feel a part of the group.... so its not necessary that only 2-3 of us contribute and the rest read. Let this be more of a space where everyone of us can share our thoughts,experiences and most importantly some knowledge(knowledge sheets or summary of some talk... lets not become teachers!).



So... whoever wants to contribute(on a regular basis) to this blog just place a comment/contact us and Vishesh will make u an author.

Celebrating Life! Now to be honest though i like the name it somehow seems incomplete and fails to describe the YESPLUS gang and our spirit. We do celebrate but we do much more than that isn't it? We're achievers, we've got knowledge, and we've got GURUJI,AOL, BAWA & DINESH and that ultimate aim that the general crowd hasn't got and i don't think that even among us many have realised that!
Sorry Vishesh... thats just my 'opinion'. Anyways Celebrating Life is just fine and is good in a broader sense.

And now its obvious that along with Vishesh I'll be contributing to the blog... more often than not and i hope i do good work... and I've got a blog of my own and u can visit it at REACH OUT .

And i hope that more people come forward and contribute to the blog, and look forward to more posts from me.

love
rahul
jaigurudev!