Hey all! Jai Gurudev!! :-)

How r u all?? Hows the sem going? Am not in touch with some of you. Plzzzz help me to be! :-) mail kiya karo ya buzz kar diya karo :)

I usually do not blog, par ab Shashwat bhi kar raha hai, to mujhe sharam aa gayi! :-P :D

So let my first blog be about the recent course. The first 3 day YES!+ in our campus was a great success! And all the credit for this goes to you. I know you all worked really hard for this course to be the way it was. Congrats! :-) This time I really missed the talks and I terribly missed you. I missed the course and even the post course meeting! :) Though, its a different thing that everyone would have been happy for my absence in the post course analysis ;-D

For the coming course, it would be really nice if Yash, Tejas, Anushree, Sumit, Bhawana and other first yearites take larger part in the decision making also. Second yearites should now assure that the entire planning is flawless. This is especially for Amulya, Jyothi, Sugandha. The planning is the most difficult part of the organizing. It will give you a proper feel of organizing the course! :-> Also Swapnil bhaiya, Atharva bhaiya and Mayuri didi carry lot of responsibility as higher degree participation completely depends on them. Others OB need to do their part. Now you must have very well understood that a team effort is a must for organizing the courses and events.

You guys are doing great. Rock the next event too. LEARN while working! And yeah, do NJOY while u r learning! :-)

Luv,

Harshad