Today only rahul bhaiya sent me d invite to join d blog as an author n here i m with my first post!
may be you all must b thinking by now why i chose such a topic for my first post....kind of debating i know...different people has their different views on that....but dont worry...i am here to give my own viewpoint and for you people the option of comments is always there:P
spirituality....for me.....i guess its all started when my parents first taught me to join hands in front of God.The part of spirituality which i got from my family... just a god gift for me .......(ofcoz...without any efforts:))were the 'sanskars' which i got from my parents....this is what i will say my parents taught me to walk on the path of spirituality.
Another most important part of spirituality for me comes from the teachers and the school....i.e. from my formal education(which includes the core spirituality subjects like moral science and also some of the holy books which were d part of d curriculum)....where i actually learnt d code of conduct for my social life....d manners ,d etiquettes(i guess i hav enough of them:P)...how to behave and how to talk with people....which i feel taught me how to practice spirituality(assuming my parents had already taught me whole of the theory part of it:))
n now comes the part which will be most fascinating for all of you i guess..... becoz now m entering BITS.....now m a yes!+ite.....n der is some unlimited stuff i can write about it......but in nutshell....which i think is the most important thing aol has taught me(n ofcoz...to all of us:)) is not only to develop a belonging to our ownself but also to practice spirituality rather i ll say to b strong enough 2 do dat in dis world full of chaos....where everybody is running around and implementing their own means striving hard for success.....and ultimately in a race 2 win the world ,they lose their own selves......so here spirituality not only helps you to achieve your own goals in life but it also makes u stronger within yourself.
n in d end i would like to tell you the most effective definition of spirituality i hav ever heard.....and that too from our VC LKMsir(i was lucky enough to b present there that day) in his words.....'spirituality is something which helps you evolve as a person.....which actually helps u urself to eliminate your shortcomings and to become a better human being'.

JGD!
sugandha