"Jaadu" that was played :) and that ,which will continue to play in my "LIFE"! :)

A very long awaited one.Never found such beautiful bliss inside myself.
Especially (no specially :P) after the ADVANCE course. "The feeling of the sense of belongingness " everywhere in your presence.Well -poised atmosphere , everlasting enthu !(the noblest and greatest gift one certainly receives @ the end the course :) :) )
At the outset ,even i couldn't believe it, but its amazing, :) My heartfelt thanx to all those who accompanied me and had been a part of the advance course this time. It was just a memorable one.Only this much for now.
Have to speak up alot more.
will come back soon :P :) :D
At the end I would just say.
"Don't keep on waiting for the flights"
Chances are waiting,
Just catch hold of them .
Time will make u fly,
So don't miss the BUS NOW,
I took the bus (with the help of many people behind me(most importantly the Volunteers , parents ,the big G(over and above all) ) @ the RIGHT TIME ! :) :) :)
see you soon !!! :P :D
"rest ALL iZZZ WELll ....... :P :D"


"with lots of lOVE "
urs
Amulya
JGD